Rabbit IL12B & IL23A recombinant protein (C-His)
Protein short names
IL12B & IL23A
G1TBD7 & G1SSM0
A DNA sequence encoding the rabbit IL12B (XP_002710393.1)(Met1-Asn324) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus, constructed the plasmid 1; A DNA sequence encoding the rabbit IL23A (XP_002711125.1)(Met1-Pro191) constructed the plasmid 2. The two plasmids were co-expressed and the rabbit IL12B&IL23A heterodimer was purified.
The recombinant heterodimer of rabbit IL12B&IL23A comprises 496(313+183) amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 56.6(36.1+20.5) KDa.
> (16.4 + 40.8 +40.0) % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Rabbit IL23 / IL12B & IL23A Heterodimer Protein
Related Products / Services
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"