Rabbit polyclonal to IL12B/IL-12B
Rat IL12B / IL-12B
CLMF antibody; CLMF2 antibody; Il12b antibody; IL12B antibody; IL-12B antibody; Il-12b antibody; Il12p40 antibody; Il-12p40 antibody; NKSF antibody; NKSF2 antibody; RP23-388G23.1 antibody; IMD28 antibody; CLMF antibody; p40 antibody; Il-12b antibody; Il12p40 antibody; Il-12p40 antibody; NKSF antibody; CLMF2 antibody; IMD29 antibody; NKSF2 antibody; IL-12B antibody; P40 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Rat IL12B / IL-12B (rh IL12B / IL-12B; G3V9Y5; Met1-Ser335). IL12B / IL-12B specific IgG was purified by Rat IL12B / IL-12B affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 5-10 μg/ml
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Rat IL12B / IL-12B. The detection limit for Rat IL12B / IL-12B is < 0.039 ng/well.
IHC-P: 0.1-2 μg/ml
IL12B / IL-12B Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
IL12B / IL-12B Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Immunohistochemistry
Subunit beta of interleukin 12 (also known as natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, or cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) (IL12B) is a subunit of human interleukin 12. IL12B/IL-12B is a cytokine that acts on T and natural killer cells, and has a broad array of biological activities. Interleukin 12 is a disulfide-linked heterodimer composed of the 40 kD cytokine receptor like subunit encoded by this gene, and a 35 kD subunit encoded by IL12A. IL12B/IL-12B is expressed by activated macrophages that serve as an essential inducer of Th1 cells development. This cytokine has been found to be important for sustaining a sufficient number of memory/effector Th1 cells to mediate long-term protection to an intracellular pathogen. Overexpression of this gene was observed in the central nervous system of patients with multiple sclerosis (MS), suggesting a role of this cytokine in the pathogenesis of the disease. The promoter polymorphism of this gene has been reported to be associated with the severity of atopic and non-atopic asthma in children. IL12B/IL-12B associates with IL23A to form the IL-23 interleukin, an heterodimeric cytokine which functions in innate and adaptive immunity.
- Taoufik Y, et al. (1997) Human immunodeficiency virus gp120 inhibits interleukin-12 secretion by human monocytes: an indirect interleukin-10-mediated effect. Blood. 89 (8): 2842-8.
- Fantuzzi L, et al. (1996) Induction of interleukin-12 (IL-12) by recombinant glycoprotein gp120 of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in human monocytes/macrophages: requirement of gamma interferon for IL-12 secretion. J Virol. 70 (6): 4121-4.
- Aragane Y, et al. (1995) IL-12 is expressed and released by human keratinocytes and epidermoid carcinoma cell lines. J Immunol. 153 (12): 5366-72.
Related Products / Services
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"