Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
Interleukin-12 subunit beta
Protein short names
IL12P40; RP23-388G23.1; IMD29; NKSF2; IL-12B; IL-12P40; IMD28; IL12B; NKSF; CLMF; CLMF2; P40
A DNA sequence encoding the p40 subunit of human IL12, termed asIL12B (NP_002178.2) (Met 1-Ser 328) was fused with the Fc region ofhuman IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human IL12B consists of 544 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 61.4 kDa.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
Immobilized human IL12RB1 at 20 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind human IL12B with a linear ranger of 2.56-64 ng/ml.
Human IL12B / P40 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"