Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
Interleukin-12 subunit beta
Protein short names
IMD29; IL-12B; NKSF2; IL-12P40; IL12P40; RP23-388G23.1; CLMF2; CLMF; NKSF; P40; IMD28; IL12B
Il12b; IL12B; rCG_35081
A DNA sequence encoding the rat Il12b (XP_006246209.1) (Met1-Ser335) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat Il12b consists 551 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 62.5 kDa.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Rat IL12B / IL-12B Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"