Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
Interleukin-12 subunit beta
Protein short names
IL12B; IMD28; P40; NKSF; CLMF; CLMF2; RP23-388G23.1; IL12P40; IL-12P40; NKSF2; IL-12B; IMD29
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse IL12B (P43432) (Met 1-Ser 335) was expressed with six amino acids (LEVLFQ) at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse IL12B consists of 320 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 36.6 kDa. The recombinant protein migrates as an approximately 46 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized mouse IL12B at 10μg/mL(100μL/well) can bind biotinylated human IL12RB1-His (Cat:501974).
The EC50 of biotinylated human IL12RB1-His (Cat:501974) is 0.11-0.25μg/mL.
Mouse IL12B / IL-12B Protein SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"