Mouse IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
IL-1 receptor–like 1 (IL1RL1) is a membrane receptor involved in TH2 inflammatory responses and eosinophilia. It has previously been described that levels of the interlukin-1 like 1 (IL1RL1) protein can be used to diagnose cardiovascular disease and determine the prognosis for a patient with cardiovascular disease. The ligand for IL1RL1 has been described, and named IL-33. Mutants in IL1RL1 have been associated with blood eosinophil counts in a genome-wide association study and with asthma in family-based and case-control studies. As an important mediator involved in many immune and inflammatory responses, this cytokine has been implicated as a regulator of both the development and effector phases of type 2 helper T cell responses, and as a negative feedback modulator of macrophage pro-inflammatory function. IL33 is a specific ligand of ST2L and induces production of Th2 cytokines.
Interleukin-1 receptor-like 1
Il1rl1; Ly84; St2; Ste2
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse ST2 (NP_001020773.1) (Met1-Arg332) was expressed with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
The recombinant mouse ST2 comprises 317 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 36.5 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 55.7 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Mouse IL1RL1 / ST2 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (isoform a, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1/DER4/ST2/T1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL-1RL1 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"