Mouse IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Receptor for interleukin-33 (IL-33), its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of MAPK3/ERK1 and/or MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK14, and MAPK8 (By similarity). Possibly involved in helper T-cell function.
Interleukin-1 receptor-like 1
Il1rl1; Ly84; St2; Ste2
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse ST2 (NP_001020773.1) (Met1-Arg332) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse ST2 comprises 544 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 61.8 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 93.2 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Mouse IL1RL1 / ST2 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (isoform a, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1/DER4/ST2/T1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL-1RL1 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"