Human IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
IL-1 receptor–like 1 (IL1RL1) is a membrane receptor involved in TH2 inflammatory responses and eosinophilia. It has previously been described that levels of the interlukin-1 like 1 (IL1RL1) protein can be used to diagnose cardiovascular disease and determine the prognosis for a patient with cardiovascular disease. The ligand for IL1RL1 has been described, and named IL-33. Mutants in IL1RL1 have been associated with blood eosinophil counts in a genome-wide association study and with asthma in family-based and case-control studies. As an important mediator involved in many immune and inflammatory responses, this cytokine has been implicated as a regulator of both the development and effector phases of type 2 helper T cell responses, and as a negative feedback modulator of macrophage pro-inflammatory function. IL33 is a specific ligand of ST2L and induces production of Th2 cytokines.
Interleukin-1 receptor-like 1
Protein short names
DER4; T1/ST2; T1; IL33R; ST2V; ST2; MGC32623; IL1RL1; ST2L; ST2-RS1; LY84; FIT-1
IL1RL1; DER4; ST2; T1
A DNA sequence encoding the human IL1RL1 isoform 2 (NP_003847.2) (Met 1-Phe 328) was expressed, fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human IL1RL1 consists of 321 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 36.5 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of rhIL1RL1 is approximately 55-60 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized recombinant human IL33 (Cat: 501288) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated human IL1RL1 (Cat: 504252) with a linear range of 0.16-8 μg/ml.
Human IL1RL1 / ST2 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (isoform a, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1/DER4/ST2/T1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL-1RL1 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"