Rabbit polyclonal to IL1RL1
Human IL1RL1 / ST2
ST2 antibody; DER4 antibody; DER4 antibody; Fit-1 antibody; FIT-1 antibody; Il1rl1 antibody; IL1RL1 antibody; Ly84 antibody; MGC32623 antibody; St2 antibody; ST2L antibody; ST2L antibody; St2-rs1 antibody; ST2V antibody; T1 antibody; T1 antibody; T1/ST2 antibody; T1 antibody; ST2 antibody; DER4 antibody; ST2L antibody; ST2V antibody; FIT-1 antibody; IL33R antibody; T1 antibody; St2 antibody; DER4 antibody; Ly84 antibody; ST2L antibody; Fit-1 antibody; T1/ST2 antibody; St2-rs1 antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human IL1RL1 / ST2 (rh IL1RL1 / ST2; aa 1-328; NP_003847.2). Total IgG was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 5-10 μg/ml
ELISA: 0.5-1.0 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1.0 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human IL1RL1. The detection limit for Human IL1RL1 is approximately 0.00245 ng/well.
IL1RL1 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Western blot
IL-1 receptor–like 1 (IL1RL1) is a membrane receptor involved in TH2 inflammatory responses and eosinophilia. It has previously been described that levels of the interlukin-1 like 1 (IL1RL1) protein can be used to diagnose cardiovascular disease and determine the prognosis for a patient with cardiovascular disease. The ligand for IL1RL1 has been described, and named IL-33. Mutants in IL1RL1 have been associated with blood eosinophil counts in a genome-wide association study and with asthma in family-based and case-control studies. As an important mediator involved in many immune and inflammatory responses, this cytokine has been implicated as a regulator of both the development and effector phases of type 2 helper T cell responses, and as a negative feedback modulator of macrophage pro-inflammatory function. IL33 is a specific ligand of ST2L and induces production of Th2 cytokines.
- Savenije OE, et al. (2011) Interleukin-1 receptor-like 1 polymorphisms are associated with serum IL1RL1-a, eosinophils, and asthma in childhood. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 127(3): 750-6.
- Li H, et al. (2000) The cloning and nucleotide sequence of human ST2L cDNA. Genomics. 67(3): 284-90.
Related Products / Services
- Mouse IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (isoform a, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL1RL1/DER4/ST2/T1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il1rl1/Ly84/St2/Ste2 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL-1RL1 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"