Canine IL-2 (147 Cys/Ser) recombinant protein
Produced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Protein short names
DN-144H19.3; LYMPHOKINE; IL2; TCGF; IL-2
A DNA sequence encoding the mature form of canine IL2 (Q29416) (Ala 21-Thr 155, 147Cys/Ser) was expressed, with an initial Met at the N-terminus.
The recombinant canine IL2 consists of 136 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 15.6 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, it migrates as an approximately 15 kDa band.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized recombinant Canine IL2 (cat:500337) at 10 μg/mL can bind recombinant human IL2Ra-Fc (Cat:503136) with a linear range of 0.3125-20 μg/ml.
Canine Interleukin-2 / IL-2 Protein (147 Cys/Ser) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Rat IL-2 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL-2 (L35M, L36S, C142A) recombinant protein
- Human IL2 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human IL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il2/Il-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL2 recombinant protein
- Rat Il2/Il-2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"