IL2 Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in Jurkat cells. Positive IHC detected in human tonsillitis tissue, human breast cancer tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 18 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC
Human; other species not tested.
Aldesleukin antibody; IL 2 antibody; IL2 antibody; interleukin 2 antibody; lymphokine antibody; T cell growth factor antibody; TCGF antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of IL2 recombinant protein (Accession Number: NM_000586). Purification method: Protein A purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Jurkat cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:107390(IL2 Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human tonsillitis tissue slide using Catalog No:107390(IL2 Antibody) at dilution of 1:800 (under 10x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Tris-EDTA buffer, pH9.0
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human tonsillitis tissue slide using Catalog No:107390(IL2 Antibody) at dilution of 1:800 (under 40x lens). Heat mediated antigen retrieved with Tris-EDTA buffer, pH9.0
IL2 is a secreted cytokine involved in the operation and regulation of immune system. IL2 plays a pivotal role in T-cell activation and effector functions, including T cell proliferation, interferon-γproduction and cytotoxicity. IL2 can stimulate the propagation of lymphocytes and induce the cytotoxic T lymphocytes and lymphokine-activated killer cells for tumor cells. IL2 also influences memory T cell homeostasis through the regulation of memory T cell numbers and enhances major histocompatibility complex II (MHC II) expression on tumor cells.
- Wang C, Chen K, Xia Y. N-acetylcysteine attenuates ischemia-reperfusion-induced apoptosis and autophagy in mouse liver via regulation of the ROS/JNK/Bcl-2 pathway. PloS one. 9(9):e108855. 2014.
Related Products / Services
- Canine IL-2 (147 Cys/Ser) recombinant protein
- Rat IL-2 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL-2 (L35M, L36S, C142A) recombinant protein
- Human IL2 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human IL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il2/Il-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL2 recombinant protein
- Rat Il2/Il-2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"