Human IL-2 (L35M, L36S, C142A) recombinant protein
Produced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Protein short names
LYMPHOKINE; DN-144H19.3; TCGF; IL2; IL-2
A DNA sequence encoding human IL2 (NP_000577.2) (Ala 21-Thr153, Leu 35 Met, Leu 36 Ser, Cys 142 Ala) was expressed.
The recombinant human IL2 consists of 133 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 15.4 kDa. It migrates as an approximately 15 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured in a cell proliferation assay using CTLL2 cells.
The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.35-1.4 ng/mL.
Human IL2 / Interleukin-2 Protein (L35M, L36S, C142A) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Canine IL-2 (147 Cys/Ser) recombinant protein
- Rat IL-2 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL2 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human IL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il2/Il-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL2 recombinant protein
- Rat Il2/Il-2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"