Human CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Ligand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
Protein short names
AW610730; MEM-102; AI449234; MCD48; BCM-1; BLAST; BLAST1; HCD48; BCM1; SGP-60; CD48; BLAST-1; SLAMF2
CD48; BCM1; BLAST1
A DNA sequence encoding the human CD48 (NP_001769.2) (Met1-Ser220) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human CD48/Fc comprises 432 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 49.1 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 64.5 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized human 2B4-His (Cat:504221), at 10 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind human CD48-Fc. The EC50 of human CD48-Fc is 0.03-0.06μg/mL.
Human CD48 / SLAMF2 / BCM1 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/BCM1/BLAST1 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"