Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Ligand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
Protein short names
BLAST1; HCD48; BCM1; CD48; SGP-60; BLAST-1; SLAMF2; AW610730; AI449234; MEM-102; MCD48; BCM-1; BLAST
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse CD48 (NP_031675.1) without the propeptide, corresponding to the amino acids (Met 1-Arg 216) was expressed with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
The secreted recombinant mouse CD48 consists of 205 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 23.7 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of the recombinant protein is approximately 45-60 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its ability to bind human 2B4 in a functional ELISA.
2. Measured by its ability to bind biotinylated recombinant mouse CD2 in a functional ELISA.
Mouse CD48 / SLAMF2 / BCM1 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/BCM1/BLAST1 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"