Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cluster of Differentiation 48 (CD48), also known as SLAMF2, BCM-1 and BLAST-1, is a GPI-linked protein belonging to the CD2 subfamily of immunoglobulin superfamily molecules. CD2 and 2B4 (CD244) are known ligands for CD48. CD48 protein is expressed on most lineage-committed hematopoietic cells but not on hematopoietic stem cells or multipotent hematopoietic progenitors. CD48 protein performs biological functions in a variety processes including adhesion, pathogen recognition, cellular activation, and cytokine regulation, and emerges as a critical effector molecule in immune responses.
Protein short names
BLAST; BCM-1; MCD48; AI449234; MEM-102; AW610730; SLAMF2; BLAST-1; CD48; SGP-60; BCM1; HCD48; BLAST1
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse CD48 (BAE96323.1) (Met1-Arg216) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse CD48 comprises 432 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 49 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 63.7 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Mouse CD48 / SLAMF2 / BCM1 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/BCM1/BLAST1 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"