Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Ligand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
Protein short names
BCM-1; BLAST; AW610730; AI449234; MEM-102; MCD48; CD48; SGP-60; BLAST-1; SLAMF2; BLAST1; HCD48; BCM1
A DNA sequence encoding the rat CD48 (P10252) (Met1-Arg216) was expressed, fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat CD48/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 435 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 49.5 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 38-44 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Rat CD48 / SLAMF2 / BCM1 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD48/SLAMF2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48/BCM1/BLAST1 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD48 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"