Human PD-L1/B7-H1/CD274 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Programmed death-1 ligand-1 (PD-L1, CD274, B7-H1) has been identified as the ligand for the immunoinhibitory receptor programmed death-1(PD1/PDCD1) and has been demonstrated to play a role in the regulation of immune responses and peripheral tolerance. PD-L1/B7-H1 is a member of the growing B7 family of immune molecules and this protein contains one V-like and one C-like Ig domain within the extracellular domain, and together with PD-L2, are two ligands for PD1 which belongs to the CD28/CTLA4 family expressed on activated lymphoid cells. By binding to PD1 on activated T-cells and B-cells, PD-L1 may inhibit ongoing T-cell responses by inducing apoptosis and arresting cell-cycle progression. Accordingly, it leads to growth of immunogenic tumor growth by increasing apoptosis of antigen specific T cells and may contribute to immune evasion by cancers. PD-L1 thus is regarded as promising therapeutic target for human autoimmune disease and malignant cancers.
Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1
Protein short names
MGC142296; B7-H; CD274 A530045L16RIK; MGC142294; PDL1; PDCD1LG1; PD-L1; CD274; B7H1; PDCD1L1
CD274; B7H1; PDCD1L1; PDCD1LG1; PDL1
A DNA sequence encoding the N-terminal segment (Met 1-Thr 239) of the extracellular domain of human B7-H1 (NP_054862.1) was expressed with C-terminal fused Fc region of human IgG1.
The recombinant mature human B7-H1/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer consists of 459 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 52 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the rh B7-H1/Fc monomer migrates as an approximately 65-70 kDa protein in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized human PD-1 at 10 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind recombinant human B7-H1 / PD-L1 / Fc chimera with a linear range of 0.02-0.4 μg/ml.
Human PD-L1 / B7-H1 / CD274 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human PD-L1/B7-H1/CD274 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human PD-L1/B7-H1/CD274 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD274/B7H1/PDCD1L1/PDCD1LG1/PDL1 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD274/B7H1/PDCD1L1/PDCD1LG1/PDL1 (mFc tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD274/B7H1/PDCD1L1/PDCD1LG1/PDL1 (Fc & Avi tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD274/B7H1/PDCD1L1/PDCD1LG1/PDL1 (Flag tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD274/B7H1/PDCD1L1/PDCD1LG1/PDL1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human PD-L1/CD274 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human PD-L1/CD274 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"