Mouse DLL4/Delta-like 4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Involved in the Notch signaling pathway as Notch ligand. Activates NOTCH1 and NOTCH4. Involved in angiogenesis; negatively regulates endothelial cell proliferation and migration and angiogenic sprouting. Essential for retinal progenitor proliferation is required for suppressing rod fates in late retinal progenitors as well as for proper generation of other retinal cell types. During spinal cord neurogenesis, inhibits V2a interneuron fate.
Delta-like protein 4
Protein short names
DELTA 4; DELTA4; DLL4; DELTA LIGAND 4; MGC126344; HDELTA2; RP23-46P4.8
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse DLL4 (NP_062327.2) (Met 1-Pro 525) was expressed, with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
The secreted recombinant mouse DLL4 comprises 509 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 55.7 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the recombinant protein migrates as an approximately 68 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 96 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized mouse DLL4-his (Cat:502366) at 10 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind biotinylated mouse NOTCH1-his. The EC50 of biotinylated mouse NOTCH1-his is 30 ng/mL.
2. Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to enhance BMP2 induced alkaline phosphatase activity in C3H10T1/2 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.2-3 µg/mL.
Mouse DLL4 / Delta4 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human DLL4/Delta-like 4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human DLL4/Delta-like 4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human DLL4 recombinant protein (C-cleavage)
- Human DLL4 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"