CX3CL1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in PC-3 cells, human brain tissue. Positive IHC detected in human small intestine tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 90-100 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC
Human; other species not tested.
ABCD 3 antibody; C X3 C motif chemokine 1 antibody; C3Xkine antibody; CX3CL1 antibody; CXC3 antibody; CXC3C antibody; FKN antibody; fractalkine antibody; neurotactin antibody; NTN antibody; NTT antibody; SCYD1 antibody; Small inducible cytokine D1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of CX3CL1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC001163). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
PC-3 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:109633(CX3CL1 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human small intestine slide using Catalog No:109633(CX3CL1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human small intestine slide using Catalog No:109633(CX3CL1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Chemokines direct the trafficking of white blood cells in immune surveillance, playing a key role in inflammatory and infectious diseases such as AIDS. The human CX3C chemokine carries the chemokine domain on top of an extended mucin-like stalk. CX3CL1 is synthesized as a 50-75kDa precursor and undergoes glycosylation to yield two mature forms: a 100kDa cell membrane bound form and an 85kDa soluble form which is released from the cell surface.The soluble CX3C chemokine has potent chemoattractant activity for T cells and monocytes, and the cell-surface-bound protein, which is induced by primary proinflammatory signals in activated primary endothelial cells, promotes strong adhesion of those leukocytes.
- Ma Y, Visser L, Roelofsen H. Proteomics analysis of Hodgkin lymphoma: identification of new players involved in the cross-talk between HRS cells and infiltrating lymphocytes. Blood. 111(4):2339-46. 2008.
- Boelens MC, van den Berg A, Fehrmann RS. Current smoking-specific gene expression signature in normal bronchial epithelium is enhanced in squamous cell lung cancer. The Journal of pathology. 218(2):182-91. 2009.
Related Products / Services
- Human Fractalkine/CX3CL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Canine Fractalkine/CX3CL1 recombinant protein
- Canine Fractalkine/CX3CL1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Canine Fractalkine/CX3CL1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CX3CL1 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Mouse CX3CL1 recombinant protein (C-His)
- Mouse Cx3cl1/Cx3c/Fkn/Scyd1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CX3CL1/FKN/NTT/SCYD1/A-152E5.2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"