Caspase 8/p18 antibody
Caspase 8/p18 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in human lymphoma tissue, human colon tissue. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Positive WB detected in HepG2 cells, HeLa cells, Raji cells, RAW264.7 cells, UV treated Hela cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 50-55 kDa,25-32 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP, IF
Human, Mouse; other species not tested.
Apoptotic protease Mch 5 antibody; Casp 8 antibody; CASP8 antibody; Caspase 8 antibody; Caspase 8/p18 antibody; FADD like ICE antibody; FLICE antibody; ICE like apoptotic protease 5 antibody; MCH5 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Caspase 8/p18 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC028223). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HepG2 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:108879(CASP8 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
IP Result of anti-CASP8 (IP:Catalog No:108879, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:108879 1:500) with HeLa cells lysate 2500ug.
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human lymphoma using Catalog No:108879(CASP8 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human lymphoma using Catalog No:108879(CASP8 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells using Catalog No:108879(Caspase 8 Antibody) at dilution of 1:25 and Rhodamine-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG
CASP8, also named as MCH5, MACH, FLICE, and CAP4, belongs to the peptidase C14A family. It may participate in the GZMB apoptotic pathways and functions as an upstream regulator in a-bisabolol-induced apoptosis. CASP8 catalyzes an essential intermediate step in the ubiquitination and proteasome-mediated degradation of IRF3(PMID:21816816 ). It may control diabetic embryopathy-associated apoptosis via regulation of the Bid-stimulated mitochondrion/caspase-9 pathway(PMID:19194987). CASP8 is expressed as nine isoforms by alternative splicing with the molecular mass from 26 kDa to 62 kDa.
- Chen W, Hou J, Yin Y. alpha-Bisabolol induces dose- and time-dependent apoptosis in HepG2 cells via a Fas- and mitochondrial-related pathway, involves p53 and NFkappaB. Biochemical pharmacology. 80(2):247-54. 2010.
- Liu H, Xiao Y, Xiong C, Wei A, Ruan J. Apoptosis induced by a new flavonoid in human hepatoma HepG2 cells involves reactive oxygen species-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction and MAPK activation. European journal of pharmacology. 654(3):209-16. 2011.
- Zheng S, Chang S, Lu J. Characterization of 9-nitrocamptothecin liposomes: anticancer properties and mechanisms on hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. PloS one. 6(6):e21064. 2011.
- Yin Y, Chen W, Tang C. NF-κB, JNK and p53 pathways are involved in tubeimoside-1-induced apoptosis in HepG2 cells with oxidative stress and G₂/M cell cycle arrest. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association. 49(12):3046-54. 2011.
- Lei JC, Yu JQ, Yin Y, Liu YW, Zou GL. Alantolactone induces activation of apoptosis in human hepatoma cells. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association. 50(9):3313-9. 2012.
- Yu JQ, Bao W, Lei JC. Emodin regulates apoptotic pathway in human liver cancer cells. Phytotherapy research : PTR. 27(2):251-7. 2013.
- Tu JB, Dong Q, Hu XY. Proteomic analysis of mitochondria from infantile hemangioma endothelial cells treated with sodium morrhuate and its liposomal formulation. Journal of biochemical and molecular toxicology. 26(9):374-80. 2012.
- Abid MD, Chen J, Xiang M, Zhou J, Chen X, Gong F. Khat (Catha edulis) generates reactive oxygen species and promotes hepatic cell apoptosis via MAPK activation. International journal of molecular medicine. 32(2):389-95. 2013.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"