Anti-CD3 epsilon Rabbit antibody
CD3 epsilon Rabbit monoclonal antibody
WB, FC, IP
T3E; TCRE; IMD18 antibody
Antigen: A synthetic peptide of human CD3 epsilon
50nM Tris-Glycine(pH 7.4), 0.15M Nacl, 40%Glycerol, 0.01% sodium azide and 0.05% BSA.
Store at 4°C short term. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Western blot detection of CD3 epsilon in Jurkat cell lysates using CD3 epsilon Rabbit mAb(1:500 diluted).Predicted band size:23kDa.Observed band size:23kDa.
Swiss-Prot Acc.P07766.Part of the TCR-CD3 complex present on T-lymphocyte cell surface that plays an essential role in adaptive immune response. When antigen presenting cells (APCs) activate T-cell receptor (TCR), TCR-mediated signals are transmitted across the cell membrane by the CD3 chains CD3D, CD3E, CD3G and CD3Z. All CD3 chains contain immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifs (ITAMs) in their cytoplasmic domain. Upon TCR engagement, these motifs become phosphorylated by Src family protein tyrosine kinases LCK and FYN, resulting in the activation of downstream signaling pathways (PubMed:2470098). In addition of this role of signal transduction in T-cell activation, CD3E plays an essential role in correct T-cell development. Initiates the TCR-CD3 complex assembly by forming the two heterodimers CD3D/CD3E and CD3G/CD3E. Participates also in internalization and cell surface down-regulation of TCR-CD3 complexes via endocytosis sequences present in CD3E cytosolic region (PubMed:10384095, PubMed:26507128).
Related Products / Services
- Canine CD3e/CD3 epsilon (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD3E & CD3G Heterodimer recombinant protein
- Rat CD3e/CD3 epsilon (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD3e/CD3 epsilon (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD3E & CD3G Heterodimer (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human ITGA5&ITGB6 recombinant protein
- Human CD3E Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human CD3E recombinant protein (C-His)
- Human CD3E/T3E (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD3E/T3E (Fc tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"