Human TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) recombinant protein
Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10
Protein short names
APO-2L; TNFSF10; AI448571; TRAIL; APO2L; TL2; LY81; CD253; A330042I21RIK
TNFSF10; APO2L; TRAIL
A DNA sequence encoding the human TNFSF10 (NP_003801.1) (Val 114-Gly 281) with an initial Met was expressed and purified.
The recombinant human TNFSF10 consisting of 169 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 19.6 kDa. It migrates as an approximately 19 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 97 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is typically 2-10 ng/ml.
2. Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using NCI-H460 cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.2-0.8 ng/ml.
Human TNFSF10 / TRAIL / APO-2L / CD253 Protein SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Rhesus TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) recombinant protein
- Mouse TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) (aa 118-291, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFSF10/APO2L/TRAIL (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFSF10/APO2L/TRAIL recombinant protein
- Human TRAIL Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human TRAIL Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"