Mouse CD2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
CD2 interacts with lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA-3) and CD48/BCM1 to mediate adhesion between T-cells and other cell types. CD2 is implicated in the triggering of T-cells, the cytoplasmic domain is implicated in the signaling function.
T-cell surface antigen CD2
Protein short names
SRBC; LY-37; LFA-2; T11; FLJ46032; CD2; RP4-655N15.2; LY37
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse CD2 (NP_038514.1) (Met 1-Ser 203) was expressed, with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse CD2 consists of 192 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 22 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rmCD2 is approximately 35-45 kDa due to glycosylation.
> 98 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Mouse CD2 / LY37 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Cynomolgus CD2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Cynomolgus CD2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Canine CD2 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Canine CD2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD2/SRBC (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD2 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"