VWF, VWFpp antibody
VWF, VWFpp Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in Jurkat cells, mouse spleen tissue. Positive IHC detected in human tonsillitis tissue, human brain tissue, human epididymis tissue, human heart tissue, human liver tissue, human lung tissue, human ovary tissue, human placenta tissue, human skin tissue, human spleen tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 309-320 kDa,75-83 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
F8VWF antibody; von Willebrand antigen II antibody; von Willebrand factor antibody; VWD antibody; VWF antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of VWF, VWFpp recombinant protein (Accession Number: .). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Jurkat cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:116811(VWF, VWFpp antibody) at dilution of 1:500
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human tonsillitis tissue slide using Catalog No:116811(VWF, VWFpp Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 10x lens).
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human tonsillitis tissue slide using Catalog No:116811(VWF, VWFpp Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 40x lens).
Von Willebrand factor (vWF) is a large multimeric glycoprotein that is crucial to the hemostasis process. It supports platelet adhesion and carries factor VIII (FVIII). Deficiency of vWF results in von Willebrand disease (vWD), a common inherited bleeding disorder. The pre-pro-vWF is comprised of 2,813 amino acids (aa) which encompass a 22-aa signal peptide, a 741-aa large propeptide (vWF propeptide, vWFpp, also called von Willebrand antigen II) and 2,050 aa making up the mature vWF. The von Willebrand antigen 2 is required for multimerization of vWF and for its targeting to storage granules. This antibody raised against the N-terminal region (residues 56-256 aa) of pre-pro-vWF recognizes von Willebrand antigen 2 (75-83 kDa) and pro-vWF (309-320 kDa). (PMID: 9759493; 12067899; 22452980; 8874191)
- Lin YD, Yeh ML, Yang YJ. Intramyocardial peptide nanofiber injection improves postinfarction ventricular remodeling and efficacy of bone marrow cell therapy in pigs. Circulation. 122(11 Suppl):S132-41. 2010.
- Mayfield AE, Tilokee EL, Latham N. The effect of encapsulation of cardiac stem cells within matrix-enriched hydrogel capsules on cell survival, post-ischemic cell retention and cardiac function. Biomaterials. 35(1):133-42. 2014.
- Molgat AS, Tilokee EL, Rafatian G. Hyperglycemia inhibits cardiac stem cell-mediated cardiac repair and angiogenic capacity. Circulation. 130(11 Suppl 1):S70-6. 2014.
- Chang MY, Chang CH, Chen CH. The time window for therapy with peptide nanofibers combined with autologous bone marrow cells in pigs after acute myocardial infarction. PloS one. 10(3):e0115430. 2015.
- Li WD, Du XL, Qian AM. Metformin regulates differentiation of bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells via multiple mechanisms. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 465(4):803-9. 2015.
- Shen PC, Wang PH, Wu PT, Wu KC, Hsieh JL, Jou IM. The Estrogen Receptor-β Expression in De Quervain's Disease. International journal of molecular sciences. 16(11):26452-62. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"