SOCS3 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in K-562 cells, A375 cells. Positive IP detected in K-562 cells. Positive IF detected in Hela cells, HepG2 cells. Positive IHC detected in human placenta tissue, human heart tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 30 kDa
ELISA, IHC, WB, IF, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
ATOD4 antibody; CIS 3 antibody; CIS3 antibody; Cish3 antibody; SOCS 3 antibody; SOCS3 antibody; SSI 3 antibody; SSI3 antibody; STAT induced STAT inhibitor 3 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of S℃S3 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC060858). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
K-562 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:115489(SocS3 antibody) at dilution of 1:500
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human placenta using Catalog No:115489(SocS3 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of Hela cells, using SocS3 antibody Catalog No:115489 at 1:25 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
IP Result of anti-SocS3 (IP:Catalog No:115489, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:115489 1:500) with K-562 cells lysate 1720ug.
The suppressor of cytokine signaling (SocS) family proteins are negative feedback system that inhibits cytokine signal transduction. One of the SocS family, SocS3, also named CIS3 and SSI3, is involved in inhibition of JAK/STAT pathway which regulates IL-6 signaling in vivo. SocS3 can be rapidly trigger by a number of factors including interleukins, IFN-gamma and TNF-alpha. Pathology such as inflammatory response, wound repair and obesity and so on have been linked to SocS3.
- Dai Z, Lu L, Yang Z. Kallikrein-binding protein inhibits LPS-induced TNF-α by upregulating SOCS3 expression. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 114(5):1020-8. 2013.
- Chang CP, Su YC, Hu CW, Lei HY. TLR2-dependent selective autophagy regulates NF-κB lysosomal degradation in hepatoma-derived M2 macrophage differentiation. Cell death and differentiation. 20(3):515-23. 2013.
- Susnik N, Sörensen-Zender I, Rong S. Ablation of proximal tubular suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 enhances tubular cell cycling and modifies macrophage phenotype during acute kidney injury. Kidney international. 85(6):1357-68. 2014.
- Dong Z, Lu X, Yang Y. IL-27 alleviates the bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis by regulating the Th17 cell differentiation. BMC pulmonary medicine. 15:13. 2015.
- Yan C, Liu Y, Gao H, Wang X. Suppressors of cytokine signaling 3 is essential for FcγR-mediated inflammatory response via enhancing CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein δ transcriptional activity in macrophages. Experimental cell research. 337(1):120-7. 2015.
- Liu Y, Dong W, Chen L. BCL10 mediates lipopolysaccharide/toll-like receptor-4 signaling through interaction with Pellino2. The Journal of biological chemistry. 279(36):37436-44. 2004.
- Zou T, Ouyang L, Chen L. The role of microtubule-associated protein 1S in SOCS3 regulation of IL-6 signaling. FEBS letters. 582(29):4015-22. 2008.
- Luo B, Zou T, Lu N. Role of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 in lipid metabolism: analysis based on a phage-display human liver cDNA library. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 416(1-2):39-44. 2011.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"