RAB8A Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, human brain tissue, mouse lung tissue, mouse skin tissue, NIH/3T3 cells. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Positive IF detected in IMCD3 cells, NIH/3T3 cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 24 kDa
ELISA, WB, IF, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
MEL antibody; Oncogene c mel antibody; RAB8 antibody; RAB8A antibody; Ras related protein Rab 8A antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Peptide (Accession Number: NM_005370). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:114460(RAB8A antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
IP Result of anti-RAB8A (IP:Catalog No:114460, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:114460 1:500) with HeLa cells lysate 2500ug.
IF result of Catalog No:114460 (anti-RAB8A,Green) in ciliated IMCD3 cells by Dr. Seongjin Seo. (Red is the primary cilium, and blue is the nucleus) The stain of this antibody is weaker.
RAB8A, also named as MEL or RAB8, belongs to the small GTPase superfamily and Rab family. It may be involved in vesicular trafficking and neurotransmitter release. This antibody is specific to RAB8A.
- Bryant DM, Datta A, Rodríguez-Fraticelli AE, Peränen J, Martín-Belmonte F, Mostov KE. A molecular network for de novo generation of the apical surface and lumen. Nature cell biology. 12(11):1035-45. 2010.
- Bie Y, Zhang Z. RAB8A a new biomarker for endometrial cancer? World journal of surgical oncology. 12:371. 2014.
- Humbert MC, Weihbrecht K, Searby CC. ARL13B, PDE6D, and CEP164 form a functional network for INPP5E ciliary targeting. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 109(48):19691-6. 2012.
- Veleri S, Manjunath SH, Fariss RN. Ciliopathy-associated gene Cc2d2a promotes assembly of subdistal appendages on the mother centriole during cilia biogenesis. Nature communications. 5:4207. 2014.
- Burke MC, Li FQ, Cyge B. Chibby promotes ciliary vesicle formation and basal body docking during airway cell differentiation. The Journal of cell biology. 207(1):123-37. 2014.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"