RAB35 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in HeLa cells. Positive IHC detected in human brain tissue. Positive IP detected in mouse brain tissue. Positive WB detected in human brain tissue, A375 cells, HeLa cells, mouse brain tissue, rat brain tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 23 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
GTP binding protein RAY antibody; H ray antibody; RAB1C antibody; RAB35 antibody; Ras related protein Rab 1C antibody; Ras related protein Rab 35 antibody; RAY antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of RAB35 recombinant protein (Accession Number: NM_006861). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:114434(RAB35 antibody) at dilution of 1:600
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue slide using Catalog No:114434(RAB35 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue slide using Catalog No:114434(RAB35 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using Catalog No:114434(RAB35 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
IP Result of anti-RAB35 (IP:Catalog No:114434, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:114434 1:600) with mouse brain tissue lysate 3440ug.
RAB35 is a member of the small GTPase superfamily. Like the other Rab proteins, RAB35 has 2 consecutive cysteine residues at its C terminus, and this region is thought to be involved in membrane association. Rab35 is found on the cell surface and endosomes, where it has been proposed to play a role in recycling of the transferrin and other receptors.
- Egami Y, Fukuda M, Araki N. Rab35 regulates phagosome formation through recruitment of ACAP2 in macrophages during FcγR-mediated phagocytosis. Journal of cell science. 124(Pt 21):3557-67. 2011.
- Reinecke JB, Katafiasz D, Naslavsky N, Caplan S. Novel functions for the endocytic regulatory proteins MICAL-L1 and EHD1 in mitosis. Traffic (Copenhagen, Denmark). 16(1):48-67. 2015.
- Argenzio E, Margadant C, Leyton-Puig D. CLIC4 regulates cell adhesion and β1 integrin trafficking. Journal of cell science. 127(Pt 24):5189-203. 2014.
- Wheeler DB, Zoncu R, Root DE, Sabatini DM, Sawyers CL. Identification of an oncogenic RAB protein. Science (New York, N.Y.). 350(6257):211-7. 2015.
- Wang HH, Cui Q, Zhang T. Rab3A, Rab27A, and Rab35 regulate different events during mouse oocyte meiotic maturation and activation. Histochemistry and cell biology. 2016.
- Sheach LA, Adeney EM, Kucukmetin A. Androgen-related expression of G-proteins in ovarian cancer. British journal of cancer. 101(3):498-503. 2009.
- Fukuda M, Kobayashi H, Ishibashi K, Ohbayashi N. Genome-wide investigation of the Rab binding activity of RUN domains: development of a novel tool that specifically traps GTP-Rab35. Cell structure and function. 36(2):155-70. 2011.
- Rahajeng J, Giridharan SS, Cai B, Naslavsky N, Caplan S. MICAL-L1 is a tubular endosomal membrane hub that connects Rab35 and Arf6 with Rab8a. Traffic (Copenhagen, Denmark). 13(1):82-93. 2012.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"