Mouse PD1/PDCD1/CD279 (His Tag) recombinant protein
Inhibitory cell surface receptor involved in the regulation of T-cell function during immunity and tolerance. Upon ligand binding, inhibits T-cell effector functions in an antigen-specific manner. Possible cell death inducer, in association with other factors (By similarity).
Programmed cell death protein 1
Protein short names
PDCD1; SLEB2; LY101; HPD-1; CD279; PD-1; PDC1; HPD-L; PD1
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain (Met 1-Gln 167) of mouse PDCD1 (NP_032824.1) precursor was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The secreted recombinant mouse PDCD1 consists of 154 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 17.6 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rm PDCD1 is approximately 40-45 kDa due to glycosylation.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
Immobilized mouse PDCD1-His at 10 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind mouse CD274-Fch(Cat：50010-M03H), The EC50 of mouse CD274-Fch(Cat：50010-M03H) is 1.0-2.3μg/ml.
Mouse PD1 / PDCD1 Protein (His Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human PD1/PDCD1/CD279 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human PD1/PDCD1/CD279 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse PD1/PDCD1/CD279 (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human PD-1/CD279 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human PDCD1 recombinant protein (C-human IgG1-Fc)
- Mouse Pdcd1/Pd1 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Pdcd1/Pd1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1/PD1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human PDCD1/PD1 (mFc tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"