MAD2L1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IHC detected in human liver cancer tissue, human ovary tumor tissue. Positive IP detected in HEK-293 cells. Positive WB detected in HEK-293 cells, HeLa cells, rat liver tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 25-30kd
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
HSMAD2 antibody; MAD2 antibody; MAD2 like protein 1 antibody; MAD2L1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of MAD2L1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC000356). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
HEK-293 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:112367(MAD2L1 antibody) at dilution of 1:800
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human liver cancer using Catalog No:112367(MAD2L1 antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 25x lens)
IP Result of anti-MAD2L1 (IP:Catalog No:112367, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:112367 1:500) with HEK-293 cells lysate 1800ug.
MAD2 mitotic arrest deficient-like 1 (yeast) (MAD2L1, synonyms: MAD2, HSMAD2) is a component of the mitotic spindle assembly checkpoint that prevents the onset of anaphase until all chromosomes are properly aligned at the metaphase plate. MAD2L1 is localized to human chromosome band 5q23.3 by in situ hybridization.
- He F, Mo L, Zheng XY. Deficiency of pRb family proteins and p53 in invasive urothelial tumorigenesis. Cancer research. 69(24):9413-21. 2009.
- Yu L, Guo WC, Zhao SH, Tang J, Chen JL. Mitotic arrest defective protein 2 expression abnormality and its clinicopathologic significance in human osteosarcoma. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica. 118(3):222-9. 2010.
- Nakano Y, Sumi T, Morishita M. Mitotic arrest deficiency 2 induces carcinogenesis in mucinous ovarian tumors. Oncology letters. 3(2):281-286. 2012.
- Morishita M, Sumi T, Nakano Y. Expression of mitotic-arrest deficiency 2 predicts the efficacy of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced uterine cervical cancer. Experimental and therapeutic medicine. 3(2):341-346. 2012.
- Nakano Y, Sumi T, Teramae M. Expression of the mitotic-arrest deficiency 2 is associated with chemotherapy resistance in ovarian serous adenocarcinoma. Oncology reports. 28(4):1200-4. 2012.
- Wu J, Chen W, Yin Y, Zheng Z, Zou G. Probing the cell death signaling pathway of HepG2 cell line induced by copper-1,10-phenanthroline complex. Biometals : an international journal on the role of metal ions in biology, biochemistry, and medicine. 27(3):445-58. 2014.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"