GFP tag antibody
GFP tag Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive IF detected in Transfected HEK-293 cells. Positive IP detected in Transfected HEK-293 cells. Positive WB detected in Recombinant Protein.
ELISA, WB, IP, IF
Recombinant protein; other species not tested.
CFP antibody; eGFP antibody; eYFP antibody; GFP antibody; GFP tag antibody; YFP antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of GFP tag recombinant protein (Accession Number: AVU73901). Purification method: Protein A purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
WB result of eGFP fusion protein with anti-eGFP tag(Catalog No:117318) with GFP fusion protein at varous dilutions.
IP Result of anti-GFP tag (IP:Catalog No:117318, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:117318 1:2000) with Transfected HEK-293 cells lysate 300ug.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Transfected HEK-293 cells using Catalog No:117318(GFP tag Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Mouse IgG(H+L)
Protein tags are protein or peptide sequences located either on the C- or N- terminal of the target protein, which facilitates one or several of the following characteristics: solubility, detection, purification, localization and expression. Green fluorescence protein(GFP) is a protein composed of 238 amino acid residues(26.9kDa) derived from the Jellyfish Aequorea victoria, which emits green light(emission peak at 509nm) when excited by blue light(excitation peak at 395nm). GFP has become an invaluable tool in cell biology research, since its intrinsic fluorescence can be visualized in living cells. EGFP contains the double-amino-acid substitutions Phe-64 to Leu and Ser-65 to Thr(previously published as GFPmut1; PMID: 8707053). In contrast to wtGFP, EGFP has a single, strong, red-shifted excitation peak at 488nm. GFPmut1 fluoresces 35-fold more intensely than wtGFP when excited at 488nm, due to an increase in its extinction coefficient(Em). The antibody recognizes the GFP-tag, eGFP tag, eYPF tag, CFP tag or YFP tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-terminus of targeted proteins in transfected mammalian cells.
- Wang JX, Zeng Q, Chen L. SPINDLIN1 promotes cancer cell proliferation through activation of WNT/TCF-4 signaling. Molecular cancer research : MCR. 10(3):326-35. 2012.
- Hackman P, Sarparanta J, Lehtinen S. Welander distal myopathy is caused by a mutation in the RNA-binding protein TIA1. Annals of neurology. 73(4):500-9. 2013.
- Lü P, Xia H, Gao L. V-ATPase Is Involved in Silkworm Defense Response against Bombyx mori Nucleopolyhedrovirus. PloS one. 8(6):e64962. 2013.
- Wu Y, Zhao S, Tian H. CPK3-phosphorylated RhoGDI1 is essential in the development of Arabidopsis seedlings and leaf epidermal cells. Journal of experimental botany. 64(11):3327-38. 2013.
- Bi Y, Liu X, Zhang L. Pseudo attP sites in favor of transgene integration and expression in cultured porcine cells identified by Streptomyces phage phiC31 integrase. BMC molecular biology. 14:20. 2013.
- Bernardi KM, Williams JM, Inoue T, Schultz A, Tsai B. A deubiquitinase negatively regulates retro-translocation of nonubiquitinated substrates. Molecular biology of the cell. 24(22):3545-56. 2013.
- Das A, Gajendra S, Falenta K. RalA promotes a direct exocyst-Par6 interaction to regulate polarity in neuronal development. Journal of cell science. 127(Pt 3):686-99. 2014.
- Jia L, Liang T, Yu X, Ma C, Zhang S. MGARP regulates mouse neocortical development via mitochondrial positioning. Molecular neurobiology. 49(3):1293-308. 2014.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"