EDIL3 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IHC detected in human pancreas cancer tissue, human liver cancer tissue, human lung cancer tissue. Positive WB detected in human lung tissue, COLO 320 cells, HEK-293 cells, HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, K-562 cells, mouse brain tissue, mouse lung tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 52-55 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
DEL1 antibody; EDIL3 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of EDIL3 recombinant protein (Accession Number: NM_005711). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human lung tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:110305(EDIL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:400
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human pancreas cancer using Catalog No:110305(EDIL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human pancreas cancer using Catalog No:110305(EDIL3 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
EGF-like repeats and discoidin I-like domain-containing protein 3 (EDIL3), also named as DEL1 or integrin-biding protein DEL1, is a 52-kDa extracellular matrix protein produced by endothelial cells in embryos (PMID: 9420328). It is composed of three EGF repeats and two discoidin I-like domains. The second EGF repeat contains an RGD motif. EDIL3 promotes adhesion of endothelial cells through interaction with the alpha-v/beta-3 integrin receptor. It may be involved in vascular remodeling during angiogenesis (PMID: 12840057; 14981004). EDIL3 has also been reported to be an endogenous inhibitor of inflammatory cell recruitment by interfering with the integrin LFA-1-dependent leukocyte-endothelial adhesion (PMID: 19008446).
- Jiang SH, Wang Y, Yang JY. Overexpressed EDIL3 predicts poor prognosis and promotes anchorage-independent tumor growth in human pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget. 2015.
- Mitroulis I, Kang YY, Gahmberg CG. Developmental endothelial locus-1 attenuates complement-dependent phagocytosis through inhibition of Mac-1-integrin. Thrombosis and haemostasis. 111(5):1004-6. 2014.
- Nieminen MT, Hernandez M, Novak-Frazer L. DL-2-hydroxyisocaproic acid attenuates inflammatory responses in a murine Candida albicans biofilm model. Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI. 21(9):1240-5. 2014.
- Yim SY, Yoon D, Park MC. Integrative analysis of congenital muscular torticollis: from gene expression to clinical significance. BMC medical genomics. 6 Suppl 2:S10. 2013.
- Feng MX, Ma MZ, Fu Y. Elevated autocrine EDIL3 protects hepatocellular carcinoma from anoikis through RGD-mediated integrin activation. Molecular cancer. 13:226. 2014.
- Maekawa T, Hosur K, Abe T. Antagonistic effects of IL-17 and D-resolvins on endothelial Del-1 expression through a GSK-3β-C/EBPβ pathway. Nature communications. 6:8272. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"