CADM1 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in mouse liver tissue, A549 cells, human placenta tissue, mouse lung tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 49-60 kDa
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
BL2 antibody; CADM1 antibody; cell adhesion molecule 1 antibody; DKFZp686F1789 antibody; IGSF4 antibody; IGSF4A antibody; Necl 2 antibody; NECL2 antibody; Nectin like protein 2 antibody; RA175 antibody; sgIGSF antibody; ST17 antibody; sTSLC 1 antibody; SYNCAM antibody; synCAM1 antibody; TSLC 1 antibody; TSLC1 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of CADM1 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC047021). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
mouse liver tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:108811(CADM1 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
CADM1 (cell adhesion molecule 1), also referred to as SgIGSF, Necl-2 or TSLC-1, is a cell adhesion molecule belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. It can mediate homophilic and heterophilic cell-cell adhesion. CADM1 is expressed by a variety of cells including neurons, mast cells, spermatogonia, pancreatic islet cells, epithelial cells such as lung alveolar cells and biliary epithelial cells. CADM1 is involved in carcinoma pathogenesis and the expression of CADM1 is frequently down-regulated in various tumors derived from epithelial cells. It acts as a tumor suppressor in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells. (PMID: 18332875; 17326163; 20340131)
- Zhu Y, Li H, Li K. Necl-4/SynCAM-4 is expressed in myelinating oligodendrocytes but not required for axonal myelination. PloS one. 8(5):e64264. 2013.
Related Products / Services
- Mouse SynCam/CADM1/TSLC1/IGSF4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human SynCam/CADM1/TSLC1/IGSF4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CADM1 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Mouse Cadm1 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Mouse Cadm1/Igsf4/Necl2/Ra175 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human CADM1 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"