Rat CD38 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Synthesizes the second messagers cyclic ADP-ribose and nicotinate-adenine dinucleotide phosphate, the former a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity.
ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1
Protein short names
ADPRC1; CD38-RS1; T10; CD38
A DNA sequence encoding the rat CD38 (Q64244) (Trp45-Val303) was expressed, fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat CD38 /Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 500 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 56.7 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 67 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Rat CD38 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD38 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rabbit CD38 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Cynomolgus CD38 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD38 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Cynomolgus CD38 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat CD38 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD38 (His & FLAG Tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"