The ExpOptimizer is developed for the high expression of any target proteins in any mainstream expression hosts. Its comprehensive codon optimization algorithm considerate dozens of key factors of gene transcription and translation *.
Please input the CDS sequence of your gene and the length must be multiples of 3 if you input DNA/RNA sequence.
0. Sequence Type:
1. Sequence (Paste the raw sequence, not fasta format):
- Codon usage bias
- 5' region optimization
- DNA repeats
- mRNA secondary structure
- GC content
- SD sequence
- Exclude restriction sites specified
- Villalobos A, Ness JE, Gustafsson C, Minshull J, Govindarajan S. Gene Designer: a synthetic biology tool for constructing artificial DNA segments. BMC Bioinformatics. 2006
- Lithwick G, Margalit H: Hierarchy of sequence-dependent features associated with prokaryotic translation. Genome Res 2003, 13:2665-2673.
- Jin H, Zhao Q, Gonzalez de Valdivia E, Ardell DH, Stenström M, Isaksson LA: Influences on gene expression in vivo by a Shine-Dalgarno sequence. Mol Microbiol 2006, 60:480-92.
- Laursen BS, Sørensen HP, Mortensen KK, Sperling-Petersen HU: Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Bacteria. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2005, 69:101-123.
- Stenstrom CM, Holmgren E, Isaksson LA: Cooperative effects by the initiation codon and its flanking regions on translation initiation. Gene 2001, 273:259-265.