Mouse FIGF/VEGF-D (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Growth factor active in angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in the formation of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-3 (Flt4) receptor.
Vascular endothelial growth factor D
Protein short names
VEGFD; RP23-202H24.2; VEGF-D; AI325264
A DNA sequence encoding the mature form of mouse FIGF (P97946) (Phe 98-Ser 206) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the N-terminus.
The recombinant mouse FIGF/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 369 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 40.6 kDa.The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 45 and 36 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> (65.7+30.1) % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized human VEGFR3-His (Cat:503816) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind mouse Fc-VEGFD, The EC50 of mouse Fc-VEGFD is 49 ng/mL.
3. Immobilized mouse VEGFR3-His (Cat:503672) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind mouse Fc-VEGFD, The EC50 of mouse Fc-VEGFD is 44 ng/mL.
Mouse VEGF-D / VEGFD / FIGF Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human FIGF/VEGF-D (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse FIGF/VEGF-D (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Vegfd/Figf (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human VEGFD/FIGF (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human FIGF Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"