Human CD137 / 4-1BB (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Receptor for TNFSF9/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9
Protein short names
LY63; ILA; TNFRSF9; RP23-272N19.6; A930040I11RIK; MGC2172; AI325004; CDW137; CD137; 4-1BB; AA408498
TNFRSF9; CD137; ILA
A DNA sequence encoding the N-terminal fragment (Met 1-Gln 186) of the extracellular domain of human 4-1BB (NP_001552.2) was fused with the C-terminal polyhistidine-tagged Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human 4-1BB/Fc chimera is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer consists of 409 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 45.2 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rh4-1BB/Fc monomer is approximately 60-65 kDa due to glycosylation.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized recombinant mouse 4-1BB Ligand at 20 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind human 4-1BB with a linear range of 15.6-500 ng/ml.
Human CD137 / 4-1BB / TNFRSF9 Protein (His & Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse CD137 / 4-1BB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD137 / 4-1BB (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rhesus CD137 / 4-1BB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Tnfrsf9/Cd137/Ila/Ly63 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human TNFRSF9 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"