Mouse TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Receptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK (By similarity).
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 17
Protein short names
BCMA; CD269; TNFRSF13; TNFRSF17; BCM; TNFRSF13A
Tnfrsf17; Bcm; Bcma
A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse BCMA (NP_035738.1) (Met 1-Thr 49) was fused with the C-terminal polyhistidine-tagged Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse BCMA/Fc chimera is a disulfide-linked homodimer The reduced monomer consists of 297 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 33.7 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rm BCMA/Fc monomer is approximately 35-48 kDa due to glycosylation.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized human BAFF (Cat:503353) at 10 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind mouse BCMA-Fch, The EC50 of mouse BCMA-Fch is 0.02-0.06 μg/mL.
Mouse TNFRSF17 / BCMA Protein (His & Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Rhesus TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF17/BCMA?CD269? (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF17 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human TNFRSF17 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"