Rhesus B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (His Tag) recombinant protein
C10orf54, also known as GI24, belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is a transmembrane molecule expressed in bone, on embryonic stem cells (ESCs), and on tumor cell surfaces. On ESCs, C10orf54 appears to positively interact with BMP-4, potentiating BMP signaling and the transition from an undifferentiated to a differentiated state. On tumor cells, C10orf54 both promotes MT1-MMP expression and activity and serves as a substrate for MT1-MMP. This increases the potential for cell motility. Human C10orf54 undergoes proteolytic cleavage by MT1-MMP, generating a soluble 30 kDa extracellular fragment plus a 25-30 kDa membrane-bound fragment.
Platelet receptor Gi24
Protein short names
B7H5; SISP1; PP2135; STRESS INDUCED SECRETED PROTEIN 1; GI24; B7-H5; PLATELET RECEPTOR GI24; RP11-472K8.3
A DNA sequence encoding the rhesus C10orf54 (NP_001177807.1) (Met1-Ala194) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rhesus C10orf54 consists 173 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 19.6 kDa.
> 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Rhesus B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA Protein (His Tag)
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Mouse B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Rat B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Rhesus B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Cynomolgus B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (His Tag) recombinant protein$310.9
- Mouse B7-H5 / GI24 / VISTA (His Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Mouse Vsir/Dies1/PD-1H/VISTA (His tag) recombinant protein$240.9
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"