REEP5 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive IP detected in HeLa cells. Positive WB detected in human liver tissue, HeLa cells, human brain tissue, mouse brain tissue, rat brain tissue. Positive FC detected in HeLa cells. Positive IHC detected in human colon cancer tissue. Positive IF detected in HeLa cells. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 21 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC, IP, IF, FC
Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.
C5orf18 antibody; D5S346 antibody; DP1 antibody; Polyposis lOCus protein 1 antibody; Protein TB2 antibody; receptor accessory protein 5 antibody; REEP5 antibody; TB2 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of REEP5 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC065926). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
human liver tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:114681(REEP5 antibody) at dilution of 1:500
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human colon cancer using Catalog No:114681(REEP5 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human colon cancer using Catalog No:114681(REEP5 antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
IP Result of anti-REEP5 (IP:Catalog No:114681, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:114681 1:1000) with HeLa cells lysate 2400ug.
Immunofluorescent analysis of (-20oc Ethanol) fixed HeLa cells using Catalog No:114681(REEP5 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
1X10^6 HeLa cells were stained with .2ug REEP5 antibody (Catalog No:114681, red) and control antibody (blue). Fixed with 4% PFA blocked with 3% BSA (30 min). Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L) with dilution 1:1500.
REEP5 represents receptor accessory protein 5
- Chang J, Lee S, Blackstone C. Protrudin binds atlastins and endoplasmic reticulum-shaping proteins and regulates network formation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 110(37):14954-9. 2013.
- Zhu PP, Denton KR, Pierson TM, Li XJ, Blackstone C. Pharmacologic rescue of axon growth defects in a human iPSC model of hereditary spastic paraplegia SPG3A. Human molecular genetics. 23(21):5638-48. 2014.
- Ulengin I, Park JJ, Lee TH. ER network formation and membrane fusion by atlastin1/SPG3A disease variants. Molecular biology of the cell. 26(9):1616-28. 2015.
- Papadopoulos C, Orso G, Mancuso G. Spastin binds to lipid droplets and affects lipid metabolism. PLoS genetics. 11(4):e1005149. 2015.
- Galea G, Bexiga MG, Panarella A, O'Neill ED, Simpson JC. A high-content screening microscopy approach to dissect the role of Rab proteins in Golgi-to-ER retrograde trafficking. Journal of cell science. 128(13):2339-49. 2015.
- Sharoar MG, Shi Q, Ge Y. Dysfunctional tubular endoplasmic reticulum constitutes a pathological feature of Alzheimer's disease. Molecular psychiatry. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"