MYC-tag Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive IP detected in Transfected HEK-293 cells. Positive WB detected in Recombinant protein. Positive IF detected in Transfected HEK-293 cells.
ELISA, WB, IP, IF
Human, Mouse, Rat; other species not tested.
EQKLISEEDL antibody; MYC tag antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Peptide (Accession Number: 3XMYC tag). Purification method: Protein G purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Western Blot of Myc-tagged fusion protein with mouse anti-Myc tag monoclonal antibody(Catalog No:117333) at various dilutions.
IP Result of anti-MYC-tag (IP:Catalog No:117333, 3ug; Detection:Catalog No:117333 1:5000) with Transfected HEK-293 cells lysate 500ug.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Transfected HEK-293 cells using Catalog No:117333(MYC-tag Antibody) at dilution of 1:25 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Mouse IgG(H+L)
Protein tags are protein or peptide sequences located either on the C- or N- terminal of the target protein, which facilitates one or several of the following characteristics: solubility, detection, purification, localization and expression. The Myc tag corresponds to amino acid residues(EQKLISEEDL) of the human c-Myc protein. It can be used for affinity chromatography, then used to separate recombinant, overexpressed protein from wild type protein expressed by the host organism. It can also be used in the isolation of protein complexes with multiple subunits. Myc-Tag mouse mAb detects recombinant proteins containing the Myc tag. The antibody recognizes the Myc-tag EQKLISEEDL fused to either the amino- or carboxy- terminus of targeted proteins.
- Liao XH, Wang N, Zhao DW. STAT3 Protein Regulates Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Phenotypic Switch by Interaction with Myocardin. The Journal of biological chemistry. 290(32):19641-52. 2015.
- Liao XH, Wang N, Zhao DW. NF-κB (p65) negatively regulates myocardin-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy through multiple mechanisms. Cellular signalling. 26(12):2738-48. 2014.
- Ji S, Qin Y, Shi S. ERK kinase phosphorylates and destabilizes the tumor suppressor FBW7 in pancreatic cancer. Cell research. 25(5):561-73. 2015.
- Li W, Wang N, Li M. Protein kinase Cα inhibits myocardin-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy through the promotion of myocardin phosphorylation. Acta biochimica et biophysica Sinica. 47(9):687-95. 2015.
- Su C, Zhang J, Zheng C. Herpes simplex virus 1 UL41 protein abrogates the antiviral activity of hZAP by degrading its mRNA. Virology journal. 12:203. 2015.
- Liu A, Zhou Z, Dang R. Neuroligin 1 regulates spines and synaptic plasticity via LIMK1/cofilin-mediated actin reorganization. The Journal of cell biology. 212(4):449-63. 2016.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"