Rat LAMP-1/CD107a/LAMP1 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1
Protein short names
LAMPA; LGP120; LAMP1; CD107A; LAMP-1; AI196048
A DNA sequence encoding the Rat LAMP1 (P14562) (Met1-Asn371) was expressed, fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant Rat LAMP1/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 591 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 65.1 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 123 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
> 92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Rat LAMP1 / CD107a Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human LAMP-1/CD107a/LAMP1 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human LAMP1 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Lamp1/Lamp-1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human LAMP1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD107a Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"