GST tag antibody
GST tag Mouse Monoclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in recombinant protein. Positive IP detected in Recombinant protein protein.
ELISA, WB, IP
Recombinant protein, Schistosoma japonicum; other species not tested.
Glutathione S-Transferase antibody; gst antibody; GST tag antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Recombinant Protein (Accession Number: FN315687). Purification method: Protein A purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Western blot of GST recombinant protein with anti-GST-tag (Catalog No:117321) at various dilutions.
IP Result of anti-GST Tag (IP:Catalog No:117321, 4ug; Detection:Catalog No:117321 1:20000) with Recombinant protein protein lysate 1000ug.
Protein tags are protein or peptide sequences located either on the C- or N- terminal of the target protein, which facilitates one or several of the following characteristics: solubility, detection, purification, localization and expression. GST(Glutathione S-Transferase) is a widely used protein tag encoded by the Schistosoma japonicum. GST provides both an easily detectable tag and a simple purification process with little effect on the biological function of the protein of interest. Antibodies to GST are useful for checking protein expression both in plaques and on Western blots as well as for immunoaffinity purification of proteins expressed in cells. This antibody recognizes the GST-tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-terminus of targeted proteins.
- Wu K, Xue X, Li M. High level expression, purification and characterization of recombinant CCR5 as a vaccine candidate against HIV. Protein expression and purification. 89(2):124-30. 2013.
- Xu XH, Deng CY, Liu Y. MARCKS regulates membrane targeting of Rab10 vesicles to promote axon development. Cell research. 24(5):576-94. 2014.
- Li C, Wang L, Zhang J. CERKL interacts with mitochondrial TRX2 and protects retinal cells from oxidative stress-induced apoptosis. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 1842(7):1121-9. 2014.
- Hao J, Shen R, Li Y, Zhang Y, Yin Y. Cancer-testis antigen HCA587/MAGE-C2 interacts with BS69 and promotes its degradation in the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 449(4):386-91. 2014.
- Guan JJ, Zhang XD, Sun W, Qi L, Wu JC, Qin ZH. DRAM1 regulates apoptosis through increasing protein levels and lysosomal localization of BAX. Cell death & disease. 6:e1624. 2015.
- Ji S, Qin Y, Shi S. ERK kinase phosphorylates and destabilizes the tumor suppressor FBW7 in pancreatic cancer. Cell research. 25(5):561-73. 2015.
- Qin S, Zhang B, Tian W, Gu L, Lu Z, Deng D. Kaiso mainly locates in the nucleus in vivo and binds to methylated, but not hydroxymethylated DNA. Chinese journal of cancer research = Chung-kuo yen cheng yen chiu. 27(2):148-55. 2015.
- Liu C, Zhang D, Shen Y. DPF2 regulates OCT4 protein level and nuclear distribution. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 1853(12):3279-93. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"