GR repeat antibody
GR repeat Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in Recombinant protein.
Human; other species not tested.
C9RAN antibody; GR repeat antibody; GRGRGRGRG antibody; GRGRGRGRGR antibody; Poly-GR antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of Peptide. Purification method: Antigen Affinity purified.
PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
Recombinant protein were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:111153(GR repeat Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
The C9orf72 "GGGGCC" repeat sequence codes five repeat peptide "GA repeat; GAGAGAGAGA", "GP repeat; GPGPGPGPG", "GR repeat; GRGRGRGRG", "AP repeat; APAPAPAPA" and "PR repeat; PRPRPRPRP". This antibody is used to detect the GR repeated sequence. The recombinant proteins GST-SNRPD1 and 6*His tag- SNRPD1 which contains the sequence “GRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGR” were used to detect this antibody. Both proteins can be recognized by the antibody 23978-1-AP.
- Mizielinska S, Grönke S, Niccoli T. C9orf72 repeat expansions cause neurodegeneration in Drosophila through arginine-rich proteins. Science (New York, N.Y.). 345(6201):1192-4. 2014.
- Cooper-Knock J, Higginbottom A, Stopford MJ. Antisense RNA foci in the motor neurons of C9ORF72-ALS patients are associated with TDP-43 proteinopathy. Acta neuropathologica. 130(1):63-75. 2015.
- Zhang K, Donnelly CJ, Haeusler AR. The C9orf72 repeat expansion disrupts nucleocytoplasmic transport. Nature. 525(7567):56-61. 2015.
- Mackenzie IR, Frick P, Grässer FA. Quantitative analysis and clinico-pathological correlations of different dipeptide repeat protein pathologies in C9ORF72 mutation carriers. Acta neuropathologica. 130(6):845-61. 2015.
- Davidson Y, Robinson AC, Liu X. Neurodegeneration in frontotemporal lobar degeneration and motor neurone disease associated with expansions in C9orf72 is linked to TDP-43 pathology and not associated with aggregated forms of dipeptide repeat proteins. Neuropathology and applied neurobiology. 2015.
Related Products / Services
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"