Mouse Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cell surface GPI-bound ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. Binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. May play a role in the interaction between activated B-lymphocytes and dendritic cells in tonsils (By similarity).
Protein short names
FLJ57652; MGC125826; LERK-4; EFL-4; EPL4; EFL4; EPHRIN-A4; LERK4; EPLG4; EFNA4
Efna4; Epl4; Eplg4; Lerk4
A DNA sequence encoding the mouse EFNA4 (NP_031936.2) without the pro peptide (Met 1-Gly 176) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant mouse EFNA4/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer consists of 392 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 43.9 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rmEFNA4/Fc monomer is approximately 52 kDa due to glycosylation.
> 92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
1. Immobilized human EphA7 at 2 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind mouse EphrinA4 Fc Chimera with a linear range of 0.08-10 ng/ml.
2. Immobilized mouse EphA7 at 2 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind mouse EphrinA4 Fc Chimera with a linear range of 0.08-10 ng/ml.
Mouse Ephrin-A4 / EFNA4 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Human Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Efna4/Epl4/Eplg4/Lerk4 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNA4/EPLG4/LERK4 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNA4/EPLG4/LERK4 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"