Human Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Cell surface GPI-bound ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. Binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. May play a role in the interaction between activated B-lymphocytes and dendritic cells in tonsils.
Protein short names
EFNA4; EPLG4; LERK4
A DNA sequence encoding the human EFNA4 (NP_005218.1)(Met1-Gly171) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human EFNA4/Fc comprises 387 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 43.4 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 48.1 and 34.9 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
(82.7+11.1) % as determined by SDS-PAGE
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized human EPHA7-His (Cat:502994) at 10 μg/mL(100 μL/well) can bind human EFNA4-Fc (NEW) (Cat:501098). The EC50 of EFNA4-Fc (NEW) (Cat:501098) is 2.6-6.1 ng/mL.
Human Ephrin-A4 / EFNA4 Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Mouse Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Ephrin-A4/EFNA4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Efna4/Epl4/Eplg4/Lerk4 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNA4/EPLG4/LERK4 (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Human EFNA4/EPLG4/LERK4 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"