DRQIKIWFQNRRMKWKKeqlydllkGarkrsstr (lower case letters are on behalf of D-amino acid)
Three letter code
Peptide Purity (HPLC)
DRI-BCL10-P4 is a BCL10 inhibitor peptide, interacted with BCL10, effectively disrupted BCL10 filament formation, selectively suppressed the growth of CB-SMOC-dependent cell lines (HBL1, TMD8 and SU-DHL4 cells), repressed NF-κB pathway activation in HBL1 and TMD8 cells but not in OCI-LY1 cells and induced apoptosis and cell cycle arrest of TMD8 and SU-DHL4 cells in a dose-dependent manner. DRI-BCL10-P4 suppressed the growth of BCL10-dependent DLBCL tumors in vivo. DRI-BCL10-P4 at 10 mg/kg significantly suppressed the growth of the BCL10-dependent cells (TMD8 and SU-DHL6 cell lines) but not the BCL10-independent tumor cells (OCI-LY1 cell line) in transplanted mouse models.
Ideally DRI-BCL10-P4 should be stored in a freezer at or below -9C. DRI-BCL10-P4 should be refrigerated after reconstitution. For more details, please refer to the manual:Handling and Storage of Synthetic Peptides
- Bao W, Sun C, Sun X, et al. Targeting BCL10 by small peptides for the treatment of B cell lymphoma. Theranostics. 2020;10(25):11622-11636. Published 2020 Sep 19. doi:10.7150/thno.47533
About TFA salt
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a strong acid, which is commonly used to cleave synthesized peptides from solid-phase resins and is also used to improve HPLC performance in the peptide purification step. By default, custom peptides are delivered as lyophilized TFA salts, and can contain as much as 10-45% TFA.
TFA in custom peptides can cause inexplicable discrepancies in subsequent assay data. For instance, TFA in nM concentrations has been shown to interfere with cellular assays, inhibiting cellular proliferation in some instances, and increasing cell viability in others . It has also been found to be an unintended allosteric modulator of the glycine receptor, GlyR.
TFA Removal Service is recommended for:
- Peptides that will be used in cellular assays
- Peptides that will be used as APIs or in manufactured products
- For hydrophilic peptides containing numerous basic residues
- Analysed Sequence:H-DRQIKIWFQNRRMKWKKRTSSRKRAGKLLDYLQE-OH
- Chemical Formula:C194H320N64O49S
- Sequence length:34
- Extinction coefficient:12660 M-1cm-1
- Mw average:4365.06
- Theoretical pI:11.83
- Data Source:Peptide Property Calculator
GRAVY = grand average of hydropathy
Red: Hydrophobic uncharged residues, like F I L M V W A and P
Blue: Basic residues, like R K H and N-terminal -NH2
Green: Acidic residues, like D E and C-terminal -COOH
Black: Polar uncharged residues, like G S T C N Q and Y
Related Products / Services
• Peptide Services: NovoPro's peptide synthesis services include standard chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.
• Standard Peptide Synthesis: NovoPro offers quality peptides at the most competitive prices in the industry, starting at $3.20 per amino acid. NovoPro provides PepBox – Automatic Quote Tool for online price calculation.
• Peptide Modifications: NovoPro offers a wide range of peptide modification services including isotope labeling (2H, 15N, and 13C), multiple disulfide bonds, multiple phosphorylations, KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, amidation, acetylation, biotin, FITC, etc.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"