CXCL14 Rabbit Polyclonal antibody. Positive WB detected in MCF-7 cells. Positive IHC detected in human liver tissue, human breast cancer tissue, human colon cancer tissue, human stomach tissue. Observed molecular weight by Western-blot: 14 kDa
ELISA, WB, IHC
Human; other species not tested.
BMAC antibody; bolekine antibody; BRAK antibody; C X C motif chemokine 14 antibody; Chemokine BRAK antibody; CXCL14 antibody; Kec antibody; KS1 antibody; MIP 2g antibody; MIP2G antibody; NJAC antibody; PSEC0212 antibody; SCYB14 antibody; Small inducible cytokine B14 antibody
This antibody was obtained by immunization of CXCL14 recombinant protein (Accession Number: BC003513). Purification method: Antigen affinity purified.
PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3.
Store at -20℃. DO NOT ALIQUOT
MCF-7 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with Catalog No:109639(CXCL14 Antibody) at dilution of 1:300
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue slide using Catalog No:109639(CXCL14 Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 10x lens).
Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue slide using Catalog No:109639(CXCL14 Antibody) at dilution of 1:200 (under 40x lens).
CXCL 14 (C-X-C motif chemokine 14) is a small inducible cytokine, and may be a potent chemoattractant for neutrophils. CXCL14 possesses a destruction box (D-box) domain which acts as a recognition signal for degradation via the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. CXCL14 is widely expressed in normal tissues including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas without inflammatory stimuli. It is dispensable for dendritic cell function and localization within peripheral tissues. In localized porostae cancer, CXCL14 mRNA was significantly upregulated and positively correlated with Gleason score.
- Zeng J, Yang X, Cheng L. Chemokine CXCL14 is associated with prognosis in patients with colorectal carcinoma after curative resection. Journal of translational medicine. 11:6. 2013.
- Yamazaki K, Tanigawa K, Suzuki K. Iodide-induced chemokines and genes related to immunological function in cultured human thyroid follicles in the presence of thyrotropin. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association. 20(1):67-76. 2010.
Related Products / Services
- Human CXCL14/BRAK recombinant protein
- Mouse CXCL14/BRAK recombinant protein
- Human CXCL14 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human CXCL14/MIP2G/NJAC/SCYB14 recombinant protein
- Human CXCL14 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human CXCL14 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"