Rabbit polyclonal to S100A4
18A2 antibody; 18A2 antibody; 42a antibody; 42A antibody; Capl antibody; CAPL antibody; metastasin antibody; Mts1 antibody; MTS1 antibody; P9KA antibody; PeL98 antibody; PEL98 antibody; pk9a antibody; S100a4 antibody; S100A4 antibody; Fsp1 antibody; FSP1 antibody; 42A antibody; 18A2 antibody; CAPL antibody; FSP1 antibody; MTS1 antibody; P9KA antibody; PEL98 antibody; 42a antibody; 18A2 antibody; Capl antibody; FSp1 antibody; Mts1 antibody; pk9a antibody; PeL98 antibody; metastasin antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Mouse S100A4 (rM S100A4 ; NP_035441.1; Met1-Lys101). S100A4 specific IgG was purified by Mouse S100A4 affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
WB: 10-20 μg/ml
ELISA: 0.1-0.2 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Mouse S100A4. The detection limit for Mouse S100A4 is < 0.039 ng/well.
S100A4 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Antigen Affinity Purified, Western blot
S100A4, also known as metastasis-associated protein Mtsl, belongs to the family of small calcium-binding S100 proteins containing two EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. In humans at least 20 S100 family members that are distributed tissue specifically have been identified, and are involved in a number of cellular processes as transducers of calcium signal. S100A4 is a symmetric homodimer, and undergoes a relatively large conformational change upon the typical EF-hand binding calcium, which is necessary for S100A4 to interact with its protein targets and generate biological effects. It can bind the already known targets p53, F-actin, liprin β, myosin heavy chain II, and prevent their phosphorylation and multimerization. It has been demonstrated that S100A4 is directly involved in tumor metastasis including cell motility, invasion, apoptosis, angiogenesis and differentiation, and appears to be a metastasis factor and a molecular marker for clinical prognosis. Multiple alternatively spliced variants encoding the same protein have been identified.
- Ambartsumian N. et al., 1995, Gene. 159: 125-30.
- Marenholz I. et al., 2004, Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 322: 1111-22.
- Helfman DM. et al., 2005, Br J Cancer. 92: 1955-8.
- Saleem M. et al., 2006, Proc Natl Acad Sci. 103: 14825-30.
- Boye K. et al., 2008, Int J Cancer. 123: 1301-10.
- Garrett SC. et al., 2006, J Biol Chem. 281: 677-80.
- Kriajevska M. et al., 2002, J Biol Chem. 277: 5299-335.
Related Products / Services
- Mouse S100A4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human S100A4 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse S100A4 recombinant protein
- Human S100A4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse S100A4 (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human S100A4 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Mouse S100a4/Capl/Mts1 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human S100A4/CAPL/MTS1 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"