Anti-Phospho-CDK2 (Thr160) Rabbit antibody
Phospho-CDK2 (Thr160) Rabbit polyclonal antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
Antigen: Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 160 (T-Y-T(p)-H-E) derived from Human CDK2.
Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
Store at 4°C short term. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Hela cells untreated (lane 1) or treated with UV (lane 2) using CDK2 (Phospho-Thr160) Antibody .
Western blot analysis of extracts from Hela cells, untreated or treated with UV, using CDK2 (Phospho-Thr160) Rabbit pAb (167125,1:500 diluted,upper) or Beta actin Mouse mAb (200068-8F10,lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue using CDK2 (Phospho-Thr160) Antibody (left) or the same antibody preincubated with blocking peptide (right).
Related Products / Services
- Anti-Phospho-CDK2 (Thr160) Rabbit antibody
- Anti-phospho-Cdk2 (Thr14) Rabbit antibody
- Anti-phospho-Cdk1/2 (Thr14) Rabbit antibody
- Anti-CDK2 (1E9) Mouse antibody
- Anti-Phospho-CDK2 (Tyr15) Rabbit antibody
- Anti-CDK2 Rabbit antibody
- Human CDK2 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CDK2 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
- Human CDK2/CDKN2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"