Rabbit Polyclonal to Human NR3C1
IHC-P, ICC/IF, IF, IP
GR antibody; GCR antibody; GCCR antibody; GCRST antibody; GR antibody; Grl1 antibody; Grl-1 antibody; GRL antibody
Produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the center region of the Human NR3C1, and purified by antigen affinity chromatography.
0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
This antibody can be stored at 2℃-8℃ for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20℃ to -80℃. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
IHC-P: 0.1-2 μg/mL
ICC/IF: 1-5 μg/mL
IP: 4-8 μl/mg of lysate
Human NR3C1 Immunohistochemistry(IHC) 14605
Human NR3C1 Immunofluorescence(IF) 14606
Human NR3C1 Immunoprecipitation(IP) 14607
Related Products / Services
- cDNA Clones
- Human NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$161.8
- Callithrix jacchus NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$400.0
- Pongo abelii NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$400.6
- Pongo abelii NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$400.0
- Rainbow Trout nr3c1 cDNA ORF clone$390.3
- Pig Nr3c1 cDNA ORF clone$397.0
- Rabbit NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$397.5
- Pig NR3C1 cDNA ORF clone$402.6
- Rat Nr3c1 cDNA ORF clone$408.8
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"